I call these the “best” chocolate brownies because as long as you have the base ingredients, they can be adapted to suit your needs! I have made them dairy and gluten free and they have tasted amazing every time!
Not a great picture but they are always snapped up before I have a chance to capture them! More photos to come I promise 🙂
Recipe (from BBC Good Food)
- 185g unsalted butter
- 185g best dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour(or gluten free)
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g white chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 275g golden caster sugar
- You can add nuts, marshmallows or anything else and just mix into the batter! If you want this dairy free, just use dark choc chips instead of milk & white!
- Melt butter and chocolate in bain-marie and leave to cool once melted.
- Sieve flour and cocoa powder into mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate chips
- Whisk eggs and sugar into milkshake-y mixture. Pour chocolate mixture into this and fold.
- Tip the wet mixture into the dry mix and mix together using a wooden spoon. Don’t overmix!
- Cut up the milk and white chocolate into chipped bits and mix into batter, plus any added extras.
- Pour the mixture into a tin lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 20ish mins or until done. Once done, leave these to cool completely otherwise they WILL turn to mush!
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the perfect shering dessert!