Oreo cream cheese cupcakes are definitely a reason to celebrate. Tart but creamy bites of goodness they are so delicious that you can’t just stop at one!
- 2 packets oreos (or any other biccy) roughly 25 biscuits
- 450g cream cheese (I used Philadelphia Light)
- 120g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 120g sour cream (again I used half-fat)
- Beat cream cheese with electric whisk until smooth
- Add sugar, vanilla and eggs. Beat until combined.
- Crush remaining biscuits and add to the mixture. Taste!
- Line cupcake tray with 15 paper cases and place whole biscuit at the bottom.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases on top of biscuits
- Bake at 180 until filling is set, about 20 mins.
- Chill overnight!
Enjoy, cake snobs!
PS make these gluten free by substituting the oreo for GF biscuits 🙂