A cookie that’s not quite a brownie! These deliciously moist and gooey cookies are perfect for this time of year, when we just want to curl up by the fire drinking hot chocolate with a yummy snack! Plus they’re as easy as pie (cookie?!) to make!
- 175g dark chocolate
- 55g unsalted butter
- 175g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g icing sugar
- Line 2 trays with baking parchment and set to the side
- Whisk eggs and caster sugar together until combined
- Sift flour and baking powder together
- Add in vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate and butter in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- When cooled, add all 3 mixtures together and mix until very well combined
- Put the mixture in the fridge for an hour and a half.
- After the cookie dough has chilled, put the icing sugar in a bowl
- Roll cookie dough into a ball about 5cm wide.
- Coat the ball in icing sugar and press lightly onto the tray
- Repeat process
- This should wield about 15 cookies
- Bake in a fan oven of 160oC for about 15 mins