Alcohol… chocolate…cheesecake…. what more could a girl want? Baileys Cheesecake Brownies, that’s what! Literally the best breakfast on a Friday morning.
You better grab one before they all go…
Ooops… too late! These brownies were surprisingly easy to make and it only took me an hour from start to finish. It’s not like you needed an excuse anyway right?! This recipe makes about 30 brownies… enough for me right?!
- 220g dark chocolate
- 220g butter
- 240g golden caster sugar
- 60g plain flour
- 4 free range eggs
- Half a glass of Baileys!
- 450g full fat cream cheese
- 80g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- A few splashes of Baileys
- Preheat oven to 150oC
- For the brownies:
- Melt together the dark chocolate and butter in a bain marie
- When cooled, mix in the sugar
- Add in the eggs one by one and mix well
- Sift in the flour and mix until combined
- Add the Baileys to your taste (I tend to be more generous!) and mix well
- Put the mixture into two brownie tins, spreading it evenly to the edge
- For the cheesecake:
- Whisk together the cream cheese and sugar
- Mix in eggs
- Add Baileys to taste
- Layer this on top of the brownie mixture, and lightly swirl the two mixes together
- Put in oven for about 30 mins, until just set in the middle.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely before serving!
Enjoy cake snobs!
Recipe adapted from here.